Experts in sound innovation
Samsung Audio Lab
Tested and tuned at the California Audio Lab, where our world-class audio engineers apply the advanced acoustic technologies and cutting-edge computer modeling to give you balanced, room-filling sound.
‘Our focus starts at the ear of the listener, then expands out to the listening environment – the transducers (woofers and tweeters), amplifiers, and digital signal processors (DSPs).’
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
Explore the depths of sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The object-based audio formats deliver a cinematic experience right at home.
The Soundbar syncs with your Samsung TV, together creating immersive sound. Your TV speakers and Soundbar work together in harmony for a more immersive sound experience.
Immersing you in captivating sound
Sound moves around you in three dimensions, delivering a full 3.1.2ch audio experience.
Built-in voice assistant
Easily control your soundbar and other compatible devices with built-in Amazon Alexa.
Sound optimized for each scene
Automatically enhances voice clarity on low volumes. Actively optimizes sound for any content.
Hear better. Play better
Game Mode Pro
Immerse yourself in the action with a dedicated setting that optimizes sounds specifically for gaming.
A sound connection boost
With HDMI eARC, you can hear quality, lossless sound even when connected to other devices via your TV like DVD players or game consoles.
Wireless surround sound ready
The Wireless Surround Kit* lets you expand your soundbar to a surround sound system easily without the mess of wires**. Together with your soundbar, you can create a channel system for a true surround sound experience.
* Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit sold separately. (Accessory model: SWA-9000S).
Seamless HDR 10+ experience
Connect any HDR 10+ video source through your soundbar to your Samsung TV for the ultimate audio and video experience.
A world of sound with one remote
Simply control both soundbar and TV with your Samsung TV OneRemote control.
- Total Power330W
- Number of Channel3.1.2
- Number of Speaker8
- Subwoofer Type ( Active / Passive / Wireless, Bulit-in )Wireless Active
- Center SpeakerYes
- Up-firing SpeakerYes
- Side-firing SpeakerNo
- Wide Range TweeterYes
- Hole Array TechnologyYes
- Wireless Rear Speaker IncludedNo
- Wireless Rear Surround Speaker Ready (Compatible)Yes
- Audio Feature
- Sound ModesSurround Sound Expansion,Game Pro,Adaptive,Standard
- Distortion CancellingNo
- Video Feature
- 4K Video PassYes
- HDRHDR 10+
- Decoding Format
- HDMI In1
- HDMI Out1
- HDMI ARCYes(eARC)
- HDMI CECYes
- Optical In1
- Audio InNo
- Bluetooth CodecSBC
- Bluetooth Multi ConnectionNo
- USB Music PlaybackNo
- Ethernet PortNo
- One ControlYes
- Bluetooth Power OnYes
- Special Feature
- Smart Things App (Changed from Samsung Connect App)Yes
- Spotify ConnectYes
- Net Dimension (Main Speaker) (WxHxD)980 x 60 x 115 mm
- Net Dimension (Wireless Module) (WxHxD)–
- Net Dimension (Surround Speaker) (WxHxD)–
- Net Dimension (Sub Woofer) (WxHxD)205 x 403 x 403 mm
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD): One Packing1162 x 573 x 272 mm
- Net Weight (Main Speaker)3.6 kg
- Net Weight (Wireless Module)–
- Net Weight (Speaker)–
- Net Weight (Sub Woofer)9.8 kg
- Gross Weight (One Packing)16.5 kg
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main)0.45W
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Rear)N/A
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer)0.45W
- Operating Power Consumption (Main)28W
- Operating Power Consumption (Rear)N/A
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer)28W
- Free VoltageYes
- Energy StarYes
- Remote ControllerYes
- Wall Mount BracketYes