Cyberattacks never rest.
Every day brings thousands of new harmful websites. Ever-evolving threats like malicious ads, phishing and drive-by downloads can slip past legacy content filtering. Businesses face the constant challenge of staying one step ahead of malicious websites and keep workers secure.
With our DNS Filtering solution you no longer have to worry about your users accessing innapropriate websites and jeopardizing your company integrity.
Help keep users secure wherever they are
Protect users both on and off-site with a full roaming client that works across Windows and MacOS, as well as on Android and iOS devices. Help secure remote workers, stop cyberthreats and increase workforce productivity with real-time intelligence.
Advanced DNS Filtering helps protect every click
Take action before your systems are compromised, instead of after.
Advanced Technologies can strengthen your IT security at these levels:
- Helps block previously uncategorized threats with imagery-based anti-phishing tactics
- Helps prevent zero day threats using advanced scanning technology
- Helps mitigate botnet, cryptomining and malware via threat feed augmentation
- Helps block malicious websites in real time using AI domain categorization
- Uses an endpoint firewall like Windows Firewall or SonicWall to form a comprehensive security system for your network
- Make sure you have well-informed and collaborative individuals on your team
- Invest in trainings for your employees to recognize common scams
- Restrict your network access using role-based access controls (RBAC)
- Set up two-factor authentication and strict password policies to help ensure strong login security
- Encourage your employees to create strong passwords and limit the use of them
- Perform regular cyber-risk assessments to spot ill-protected and at-risk assets
Learn more about Advanced Technologies DNS Filtering
or get started with a free trial.
Customizable Coverages & Affordable Rates
Professional Help when you need it the most
Experienced Technicians & Support Since 1989