Who we are
Please read this entire policy to make sure you fully understand it. You should also carefully review other terms applicable to any Advanced Technologies service you use and confirm that you understand and agree to them before you being using any Advanced Technologies service.
Privacy Related Requests
Information We Collect
In order to continually improve Advanced Technologies services, we collect information as part of our normal business operations and in the administration of business relationships as follows:
Business Contact and Customer Relationship Management. We collect and maintain information provided to us by business contacts, which may include company name and title, phone number, email and other contact details.
Data Submitted Through Advanced Technologies Services. You may be prompted to provide certain information to us when interacting with Advanced Technologies services:
- By completing forms on our Site, providing us with your information at trade shows or other events, or anywhere else we conduct business
- By downloading documentation related to Advanced Technologies Services
- By subscribing to emails and other communications
- By corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise contacting us
Site Usage Details. We collect information about usage of Advanced Technologies Services, including IP address, email address and usage statistics. When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain browser or device-generated information, including but not limited to:
- Your domain
- Your IP address
- The date, time and duration of your visit
- Your browser type
- Your operating system
- Your page visits
- Other information about your computer or device (e.g. device type, browser resolution)
- Information related to website visits/traffic
Third Party Data. We may also obtain information about business contacts from third parties unless prohibited by applicable law, including third parties from whom we have purchased information, public databases, resellers, partners and marketing partners. We may combine this information with information provided by you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide Advanced Technologies Services that may be of interest.
Aggregate and De-identified Data. We may de-identify and aggregate certain information we collect such that the information no longer identifies or can be linked to a particular individual or customer, subject to the terms of any applicable agreements. We may use this information to improve Advanced Technologies Services, analyze trends, publish market research, and for other marketing, research, or statistical purposes, and may disclose such data to third parties for these specific purposes.
How We Use Information
In this section, we explain the purposes for which we use information.
Purposes of Collecting and Processing. The purpose for which we may process information vary depending upon the circumstances. Generally, we use for the information we collect for the following business and commercial purposes:
- Operating Advanced Technologies Services and providing related support: to provide and operate Advanced Technologies Services, communicate with you about your use of Advanced Technologies Services, provide troubleshooting and technical support, fulfill your orders and requests, process your payments, communicate with you and for similar service and support purposes
- Responding to your requests: to respond to your inquiries and requests or otherwise communicating with you
- Analyzing and improving Advanced Technologies Services: to better understand how you access and use N-able Services, in order to administer, monitor and improve Advanced Technologies Services, for our internal purposes, and fro other research and analytical purposes
- Personalizing experiences: to tailor content we may send or display on our websites, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences
- Advertising and marketing: to promote Advanced Technologies Services on third party websites, as well as for direct marketing purposes, including information that may interest our customers
- Complying with legal obligations: to comply with the law or legal proceedings. For example, we may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court order, and other lawful requests by regulators and law enforcement
- Related to our general business operations: to consider business transactions and where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, recordkeeping and legal functions.
Aggregated and Anonymized Data. We may also use aggregated and anonymized data to improve and develop our products and services for related research and analytics purposes.
How We Share Information
In general, we may disclose information as follows:
- Customers: if you use, access or communicate with us about Advanced Technologies Services on behalf of your company who is our customer, we may share information about your access and your communications or requests with the relevant customer.
- Service Providers: to third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf. Third party service providers will only process your information in accordance with our instructions and will implement adequate security measures to protect your information
- Advertising and analytical partners: to third parties we engage to provide advertising, campaign measurement, online and mobile analytics, and related services to us (with your consent, where required by applicable laws)
- In response to legal purposes: in order to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in a response to a subpoena
- Aggregate or Anonymous Data: We also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified data with third parties for research, analytics, and other purposes, provided such information does not identify an individual
Where lawful to do so, and subject to the required consent, we may communicate with customers (and related business contacts) about Advanced Technologies Services. You may unsubscribe from marketin communications by emailing us at email@example.com. We may continue to send you transactional or service-related communications, such as announcements and administrative messages related to the Advanced Technologies Services you use.
Retention of Information
We generally keep information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In some circumstances, however, we may retain information for other periods of time, including where we are required to do so in accordance with lega, tax, security and accounting requirements or if required to do so by a legal process, legal authority, or other governmental entity capable of making this request.
In specific circumstances, we may also retain information for longer periods of time, which may correspond to a statute of limitations, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Third Party Links
Advanced Technologies Services may contain links to third party sites. Advanced Technologies does not control and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. Advanced Technologies accepts no responsibility arising from or regarding such third-party websites.